Brief Introduction of Ping An Life Insurance’s Overall Insurance & Benefit Plan for People Coming to China
1. This company shall undertake the following insurance liabilities during the period of insurance:
1． Loss of Life Insurance
This company shall pay the stipulated amount of insurance compensation if the Insured dies of any accidental injury or disease (including SARS).
If the Insured suffers from any accidental injury which results in any disability within 180 days since the occurrence of the accidental injury, this company shall be liable for the agreed amount of insurance multiplying the proportion stipulated in the Proportion Table between the Degree of Disability and the Payment attached to Ping An’s Additional Liability Clause for Accidental Disability.
This company shall respectively pay the insurance compensation for accidental disability in accordance with the stipulations no matter the Insured suffers from accidental injury for once or several times, however the accumulative payment hereto shall not exceed the stipulated amount of insurance.
If the Insured dies of the same reason within 180 days since the occurrence of accidental injury which results in any disability, this company shall be liable only for the difference between the stipulated amount of insurance and the insurance compensation for accidental disability; if the Insured dies after 180 days, this company shall pay the stipulated amount of insurance no matter the death is caused by the same reason.
3． Accidental Injury Medical Treatment Insurance
If the Insured receives any medical treatment within 180 days since the occurrence of the accidental injury, this company shall be liable for the actual and reasonable expenses for medical treatment; however the accumulative payment shall not exceed the stipulated amount of insurance.
4． Hospitalization Medical Insurance
If the Insured must be hospitalized through diagnosis for any accidental injury or disease (including SARS), this company shall be liable for the actual and reasonable expenses for medical treatment including nursing fee (limited to RMB100 Yuan per day), bed fee (limited to RMB100 Yuan per day), expenses for operation, medicine, treatment, laboratory test, radiation and examination, however the accumulative payment shall not exceed the stipulated
5．Group Major Medical Expenses Insurance
As for the reasonable and necessary expenses for the medical treatment hereto occurred during the period of insurance as well as the expenses for hospitalization medical expenses (including the bed fee (limited to RMB100 Yuan per day), expenses for medicine, nursing fee (limited to RMB100 Yuan per day), treatment, laboratory test and examination, special examination and treatment, ambulance and operation) which is occurred during the period of insurance and extended into one month after the expiration of the insurance agreement, if the Insured is hospitalized for any disease (including SARS) or accidental injury, this company shall be liable for the amount of insurance compensation exceeding RMB60,000 Yuan but limited to RMB400,000 Yuan.
Note: 1）All the foregoing medical organizations shall be limited to the public hospitals established within the board of the People’s Republic of China;
2）The scope of medical treatment expenses shall be limited to the items and expenses which can be reimbursed in accordance with the local regulations on social basic medical insurance. However the expenses for the B-class medicine shall be paid by themselves.
Liability Exemption for Loss of Life and Disability
This company shall be exempted from the insurance liabilities for the loss of life and disability of the Insured for any of the following circumstances:
1. any intentional act of the applicant for insurance or the beneficiary;
2. criminal act, addiction to narcotic, fighting, drunkenness, self-injury or suicide of the insured;
3. driving while intoxicated or driving without license of the insured;
4. pregnancy, miscarriage or childbirth of the insured;
5. AIDS or other VD of the insured;
6. War, military action, civil rebellion or armed revolt;
7. Nuclear explosion, radiation or pollution;
8. High-risk sports and athletic activities by the professionals;
If any of the foregoing circumstances happens resulting in the death of the Insured, this company shall end the insurance liabilities and return the immature insurance premium after the deduction of the commission.
Liability Exemption for Medical Treatment (accidental injury medical treatment, hospitalization medical treatment and major medical expenses)
This company shall be exempted from the insurance liabilities for any of the following circumstances:
1. intentional killing or injure the insured by the applicant or the beneficiary;
2. criminal act or arrest resistance , suicide or intentional self-injury of the insured;
3. fighting, drunkenness, drug taking, addiction or injection of the insured;
4. driving while intoxicated or without license or driving motor-driven vehicle without valid driving certificate of the insured;
5. medical accident occurred during the cosmetic operation or other physician or surgery operations of the insured;
6. the expenses for orthopaedic, cosmetic operation or rehabilitating treatment of the insured;
7. registration fee, expenses for board, accompanying accommodation, heating and traffic of the insured;
8. items and drugs at private expense stipulated by the local departments in charge of the social basic medical insurance or medical treatment on public expense;
9. taking, coating or injecting drugs not in conformity with doctor’s advice;
10. war, military act, rebellion or armed revolt;
11. nuclear explosion, radiation or pollution;
12. previous disease, mental disease, AIDS, VD, congenital or hereditary disease and the complications before the first application for insurance;
13. medical treatment expenses occurred out of the board of the People’s Republic of China;
14. pregnancy, miscarriage or childbirth of the insured;
15. out-patient treatment expenses of common disease.
(Yuan per half-of-year for each)
Ping An’s regular 1-year group insurance
Ping An’s group additional accidental injury medical treatment insurance
Pin An’s group hospitalization medical insurance
Pin An’s group major medical expenses insurance
Note: other matters that are not stipulated in this plan shall be governed by thePing An’s Regular 1-Year Group Insurance Clause,Ping An’s Additional Liability Clause for Disablity Benifit and Group Accacidental Injury,Ping An’s Insurance Clause for Additional Accidental Injury Medical Treatment,Ping An’s Clause for Group Hopistalization Medical Treatmentand the Clause (B) for Group Major Medical Expenses Insurance.